Now that the holidays are here and most of us have a bit more time to relax and catch-up, we thought it would be great to go over some of the most popular blog entries over the last year on the Clark Real Estate Blog.
- First is Brisbane Flood Maps. The maps were release by Brisbane City Council and show computer generated maps of all areas in Brisbane that are likely to flood and how.
- New Pool Safety Regulations covered the new regulations for pool safety in Queensland that came into effect as of December 1st. This is a must read for any pool owners.
- Then there’s the post on the Mandatory Sustainability Declaration. This new declaration which will be required from January 1st of 2010 lists the environment credentials of all properties sold in Queensland. This controversial topic has been one of our biggest blog entries over the last couple of months and well worth reading.
- Finally, if you want to have a little fun, check out the 10 Most Expensive Streets in the World. Everyone loves a list, and when it comes to real estate, nobody can resist knowing prices of property in places such as Paris, New York, Monaco, and even in Sydney.
We have had great fun writing the topics and hope you enjoy reading them. If there is a topic you would like us to cover on our blog, leave a comment on any of our posts.
- The team at Clark Real Estate